Business problems and opportunities can be very different from one organization to another. Our Alex™ methodology, which we have been using and improving since 1995, allows us to establish clearly, from the beginning of the process, objectives specific to the implementation of solutions that fully meet your expectations.
Here is an overview of the four major steps we take in implementing a solution.
- Understanding of business needs
- Audit to identify needs, problems and opportunities
- Detailed analysis of functional requirements
- Physical infrastructure
- Solution modelling
- Information architecture modelling
- Migration strategy
- Solution development
- Architecture development
- Adjustment to shared services in SharePoint/Office 365
- Deployment and migration
- Change management strategy
- Documentation and training
- Technical support and fine tuning
Alcero’s modelling and implementation model is grounded in extensive experience, well-honed expertise and best practices. In itself, a technology solution is useless if users do not adopt the new features available to them. The solutions that Alcero implements have a direct impact on the effectiveness of your employees’ work processes, and our proven methodology helps your people embrace and contribute to the changes from the very first step of implementation.